Saturday 26 December 2015

Femshion!

Heey beauties! Long time no blog..its for alot of good causes though lol. So today I’m going to talk about two things that are ongoing right now and are both amazing.

First yesterday was the launch of 16days of activism against gender based violence. Coincidentally i watched a movie last night called ‘My boyfriend killed me’, about a girl who was practically beaten to death by her boyfriend over a period of four years, until she died. I don’t understand why women don’t leave the men who beat them but they shouldn’t be in that position in the first place. Men who beat women are weak. They don’t deserve to be called men. So join the fight against GBV. #orangetheworld

I did a photoshoot for a magazine and landed the cover! Taking how it all happened I didn’t expect to be on the cover but I’m glad. Not to forget I had loads of fun doing the shoot! Can’t wait to blog for you the things am upto. But first, let me finish these exams.
Ps: Slay.

No comments :

Post a Comment