Thursday 21 December 2017

FUTURE IS FEMME


 Asalaam aleikum loves, i hope you have all been well, alhamdulilah i'm great. 2017 is coming to an end,yikes right! Part of me stopped keeping tabs on how fast time goes because otherwise i'll end up saying the same thing every year. Alhamdulilah,
i am so grateful for everything that has happened this year,safe to say it's been the best year yet. I have grown so much as a person, and i'm not just saying this because it's one of those things people say lol no,it happened. 
I got my first job ever,invested in a business that is one year old now,got my current job which has taken me to different destinations within Kenya (travel is something i would never do), Went to Mogadishu for the first time,opened up to the idea that marriage is a possible thing. Obviously a year of many firsts. 
I am honestly learning so much about myself and the decisions i make everyday. I am trying to be a much kinder person,judge less, feel more, have more faith, gratitude is some thing i try so much to practice. 
Lets talk about this outfit,shall we, Initially, i was going to wear a blush kimono with this skirt but it was a bit much for my liking so i went with the leather jacket. Such a juxtaposition with the biker jacket and the silk maxi skirt and i'm here for it. You can pair an edgy piece with a feminine piece to achieve this look. I love trends with a cause, this 'future is female' t-shirt has been all over and i love the message it passes, for me, it says, 'You are a girl boss and you gat this!' Take that with you for the next year,start off on a strong and positive note. 

Thanks for passing by.Xo.
Jacket- Toi market
Skirt- mode_rne
T-shirt- hierarchy official
Photography- Little red photography





9 comments :

  1. This year has been good for me too. I am still growing, I feel I have a long way to go. I am grateful for everything. I have been in good health and that's something I will never take for granted. I don't have any much significant development. I will finish my degree early next year, we were to finish in August but because of so many things that has been going on in our country the semester has been push forward every time . All in all God time is the best and only his plans matter to me. Generally it was a good year. I can't wait for 2018 inshaAllah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In shaa Allah kheir, I wish you all the best.

      Delete
  2. ������ you inspire me to stand proud

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the kind words, you inspire me to be better,bless.

      Delete
  3. You are looking so gorgeous in this dress, i really like the way you dress-up, you can also try Anarkali Suits.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Hi there to every one, the contents present at this website are truly amazing for people experience,
    well, keep up the good work fellows.
    banarasi saree
    banarasi silk saree online

    ReplyDelete
  5. In this gambling game whoever participates or wins gets a good amount of prize money, position-wise prize money amounts are tabulated below. kolkata ff old result

    ReplyDelete