Thursday 18 January 2018

HIGH TEA VIBES


 Asalaam aleikum loves, 2018 is the year of consistency ya'll okay? I'm not one to toot my own horn but i have been killing this
blogging thing. Is it easy? no! Shooting every week is tiring, especially when you have to wear 5-6 outfits, shoutout to Mode_rne (pluuuuug!). But worth it. Alhamdulilah. I miss the winning women segment though, can't wait to bring that back soon in shaa Allah.
Tell me this outfit doesn't give you 'Invite me to a high tea/bridal shower type vibes. Floral prints are a classic, one of those things that never go out of style. I feel like this dress was doing everything for this look so tone down everything else. Black block heels because comfort, i am a flats kinda girl who isn't afraid of heels so block heels for me are my fav. I had a phase where i only wore dresses or kimonos for a while, kinda going back to wearing skirts now, but not just any skirt also, pleated skirts. I just look for comfort these days in outfits, can't be bothered to do the most (nothing wrong with that tho) but i am a sucker for the effortlessly chic look, ALL DAY,EVERY DAY.

Thanks for stopping by, Leave a comment. Let me know what's good. Xo.
Dress: Mode_rne
Shoes- Olympic mall (Eastleigh)
Hijab- Eastleigh
Photography- Ceekaymoney



2 comments :

  1. Definitely killing it, worth a stop by! Wear the smile more, priceless outfit that ������

    ReplyDelete