Wednesday 14 September 2016

AmeenaXZuda Arts

 Salaam my people! Man, had I missed blogging. So your girl is back now,(but was I even missed lol),I'll assume you said yes. Post grad is no joke you guys, it's not. Tryna live by my mantra 'Trust the timing of your life' but some days I'm like "what does that even mean??"
But Alhamdulillah, all is well. I edited this pictures myself btw, yea, learning my way through Photoshop, no big deal. Have you noticed all the 'bead-ccessories' going on in this post, that's right we're focusing on that for this post not the outfit. My girl Zubeda (by.ayuma on i.g) and I got together to do a creative shoot for her accessory line (Zuda.arts on Instagram). Her pieces are super chic and affordable, hand-made by her, I mean how amazing is that. We didn't get to shoot every piece so we did these 3 but all the other pieces are equally amazing, chokers also included. Make sure to go check her out on i.g and also her blog,yea she's also a fashion blogger. I paired simple body suits because the accessories were doing everything else for me. That my friends, is the power of good accessories.





Accessories- Zuda.arts contact 0701618357
photography by.ayuma on instagram

5 comments :