Saturday 29 October 2016

Fashion is ART.


Asalaam aleikum loves,Are these the perks of posting too often?, having no words to say on the blogpost haha. Maryam(blogger and friend) and i went to shoot a video at the railway museum, a Q&A of sorts that is going to be for a project we're starting together.
This was my first time there and seeing the graffiti immediately you enter the museum space was insane! I'm an absolute sucker for graffiti,in my opinion they should have at least some form of it on every street. I always appreciate talent that i lack,especially when it comes to the arts. Being the perfectionist i am, i picked the black and white backdrop to complement my outfit but this was not the only graffiti there, you would be spoilt for choice,trust me. I was going for an official look or at least some serious,clean look and considering that the sun is insane lately, a blazer was out of the question so i opted for a vest coat with a stripped body suit, body suits are life savers esp when it's hot, a black cotton skirt that is usually a dress down item of mine but i made it seem official in this look. I paired some red lacey brogues and a red sling bag, btw these red shoes and bag are my fave accessories right now. A statement, should we say 'thee statement necklace' because i wear it all the time it seems. If you're going for a minimal look but still want a pop of colour, my fave color for that would be red, although any colour of choice would work. At the end of the day it's what makes you feel comfortable. Thanks for reading XO.


































Vest- @mode_rne on i.g
Skirt-Toi market
Bag& bodysuit - Eastleigh
Shoes- Town
Necklace- Dubois rd,Town
 photography by @njoki.muhammed

7 comments :

  1. Great post i really appreciate this post it seems that there's a lot of interesting on this site i will bookmark your page for more new updates on your site. keep it up . Buy indian kurtis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the post you do. I your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. Military Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks!
    versace 1969 loafers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Laraib, It honestly all depends on what you want to see the website for. if it's for business purposes, invest in it and go for the paid option because potential clients will take you more seriously, but if it is a hobby i would definitely start with a free website at the beginning and work my way up.

      Delete
  4. I really appreciate this post, I’m zealous about trendy style clothes and Always be the leading lady with Stitch Fit clothing.


    ReplyDelete