Tuesday 20 December 2016

Denim feels


Asalaam aleikum loves, i don't know if i'm being OCD but these pictures look so perfect until i actually post them, (blogger are you compressing my images) anyway,
i love this look! Not enough pictures if you ask me. Listening to some songs from the lemonade album as i write this, i see the hype ya'll, can't relate but i see it. 2016 is coming to an end and i'm all about ending this year in a good note, not to be cliche but 2017 is the year to be a f*n savage, stunt'n on everyone who ever doubted you. But here's the thing, if you don't wrap up 2016 well you'll take that negativity into the new year and we don't need that do we? I'll assume you said NO. At some point i thought this year was messed up but in the past few weeks my mind has completely changed, you always have something to be thankful for, health,life,family,friends, to quote j-Cole, No such thing as a life that's better than yours,love yours. I read the Alchemist a few days ago, that book is all that and more. What i got from it, Makhtub meaning 'it is written', no matter what you think you're going through, chill, Allah is the best of planners.
This is what i wore to Alhijabi fashion show, the founder was so kind to invite me and her pieces, Yaaaas! Amazing. I had this denim dress made because i'm just feeling dresses lately, easy to throw on, my definition of effortlessly chic.I paired it with a blue jersey hijab because denim on denim, ;-)
A red bag because red and blue is so poppin, Heels and my beloved (lol) statement neck piece to finish the look.  Thanks for reading XOxo.
Hijab- @aysher_trendz
Dress- @Mode_rne
Heels- Thrift
Bag- Eastleigh
Neckpiece- Dubois rd
photography- @pre3tty









2 comments :

  1. Pretty lady. Speaking of 2016 for me it has been a great year, not because of the happy moments only but the challenges that shaped me better. Truly grateful. Thank you for sharing.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you love, same here. Challenges and achievements all alike have made this year what it is

      Delete